Parker Yahoo Group Archived Messages

ID From Subject Date
558 parker25lc Re: "Hot" rocker switch for Nav lights 7/31/2005 11:38:00

Does your switch have a small light in it that lights when that circuit
is energized? If so, that could be it, as even small lights will get

If not, check your wiring and connections. Something is building up
resistance and this creates heat. Check and clean all connections and
apply dielectric grease. I even advise you to cut back the exisiting
wire in 1/2" increments to see if the internal strands have discolored,
which means corrosion has built up. Reply back if you need more