Parker Yahoo Group Archived Messages

ID From Subject Date
740 Keith Lincoln Re: Scupper flappers 2/9/2006 19:57:00

Go to T-H Marine homepage and look up Duckbill scupper.
----- Original Message -----
From: Mike
To: <a href="/group/parkerboats/post?postID=i-gNqDcZvchyrZStuBw2jwSj_WBRDH0rnTwHJM4b91XfEhp7BlrXupREzr4J1A3ymmfP0SxoSnO1BhAzWETjCixg11Zm"></a>
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 6:34 AM
Subject: [parkerboats] Scupper flappers

I have a notch transom 2320Sc and the lower scuppers sit below the
water line. I spray inside with micron anti fouling and have had no
problems. (boat is in from APR-NOV). However after a couple of seasons
the little scupper flappers or covers get curled up and stiff and no
longer close tight to prevent back flow. Can these little rubber discs
be bought separately? They are held on, as you may know by s.s.
philips screws so are easy to remove.

SPONSORED LINKS Parker mortgage Parker real estate agent Parker home
Parker Boating safety Parker real estate


a.. Visit your group "parkerboats" on the web.

b.. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<a href="/group/parkerboats/post?postID=EhLy_Opd2_4yxnFSD-JctJE0SfWiKFDsW3WMclCxwd5haGcPICHeVkyoBpVMEmnN9lCUOXHl7oF0OC74W0RVM3q5fiG2i7SQauh0GCoYlA"></a>

c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]