Pictures of your boat cresting waves

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter's Post

Reaction score
I'm looking for some pictures of a boat cresting the waves which one of the members used as his profile picture. It was several years ago during a discussion about Seaspension shock-absorbing pedestals that one of the respondents posted a picture of his boat topping out over a wave. We'd like to use this or similar picture for a promotional wrap for my truck, but can't find that post anymore. If you have any pictures of your boat pounding the waves, and don't mind having it used for advertising purposes, please forward to [email protected]. Thank you.

Sorry you see it like that. I wouldn't have asked for it if I didn't think we thought the picture was something special. if you happen to remember the individual with that picture, perhaps you can contact him on my behalf and delete the post. Thanks.

Peter... I think the winkie :wink: means he was just ribbing you. :)

Roger that :oops: Shows you how often I get on the board. It would appear to be a fine line wanting to chime in (coming from a vendor) without making it appear as Spam. I would like to get more active though, and be of help re. shock-mitigation or such topics. Any involvement from your audience would be appreciated. We'll share what we know, even on air shocks :) (Halo topic as of late).

This one???

Send me a free seaspension post if you use it. 8) 8) 8)

run3img024.jpg

YES INDEED!! Such a great picture. Is there any way you can send that to me to [email protected] in a hi res. JPEG format? I wanted to blow it up and put it on a wrap on the back of my truck.
Ps. I don't mind doing something special in return. Let's discuss off-line.

I'll try to find the original copy on my computer, still running on limited generator power after Irene.

That photo was taken with a throwaway film camera, I then took the photo and scanned it and cleaned it up in photoshop so not sure how high res I can get it.

I'll try.

I understand. Take care of your immediate needs first - I hope you and your neighbors came through the storm OK. See what you can do with the original .... I have access to a photoshop professional who may be able to assist to clean things up. Thank you for your help.
Peter

Peter, we have power back, been cleaning up 2 flooded houses and 2 other wind damaged houses, I'll try to find the pic in the next few days.

Thank you Sir, much appreciate it. I'll wait to hear from you. Sounds like you are going to have your hands full for a while.

Peter, you can use this one....and...you don't have to give me anything because I already have your seats in my boat.

Bryan : :mrgreen:

Seriously, use Brian's picture. It's much more "adventurous" than mine....

Attachments

• running2.jpg
    running2.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,188
Peter's Post":lftf5ac7 said:
Roger that :oops: Shows you how often I get on the board. It would appear to be a fine line wanting to chime in (coming from a vendor) without making it appear as Spam.

You have to get used to that northeast humor, or lack thereof: :D

It may ultimately come down to the quality once it gets enlarged. I really love Bryan's photo if we can make it work out. If it doesn't....maybe we should schedule a photo shoot with you jumping some waves and grabbing air :)

Peter's Post":23dtfgio said:
It may ultimately come down to the quality once it gets enlarged. I really love Bryan's photo if we can make it work out. If it doesn't....maybe we should schedule a photo shoot with you jumping some waves and grabbing air :)

Not a problem. I have Seaspension seats.

Peter's Post":1cjbjedt said:

Pete, sent you a PM.

Very nice. Please keep them coming. Maybe we should have a contest, and the winner will get a free Seaspension pedestal. :D Can I get a JPEG sent to [email protected] so it can be checked for quality once we enlarge it up. Thanks.

Back