Need ideas for new helm seat on my 2120

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

In2Deep

Reaction score
Instead of replacing my broken pactory Parker ( Todd) helm seat with something similar, I' was thinking of some type of leaning post seat on the top of a storage box with storage underneath and Mabey an extra seat or cushion on top behind the leaning post cushion. Anyone done anything creative? I just feel like I usually don't sit at the helm and the pedestal seat really wastes space.

Thanks

I put the ladder back seat in my 2120 and love the back support.
It sits on a seaspension post..
good clearance for rotating to watch rods when in forward position..

I was considering the ladder back seat for my 2320.
Is the ladder back seat wider than stock?

Do you have a pic?

Thanks

Capt Lou
No pic and boat is in So Cal..I believe the Parker website shows it as an option..yes it is wider with real arm rests..
I can stand with seat in rear position and rotate more than 90* to port to watch rods..

If I decide to replace my broken Todd helm chair ,I'll probably go with a ladder back style. But my goal is to make better use of the space that's there. Ideally a fiberglass box with drawers or storage cubbies with either a leaning post type cushion on the helm side and a cushion on the top behind that in case another passanger wants to sit or a helm seat on a short pedestal.
Any ideas? Pics?
Thanks

Back