2120 replacement wiper blades

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luv2fish

Reaction score
I've used the search function to no avail. I visited the local NAPA and they did their best but I can't find a wiper refill for my 2120. It currently has a stainless steel arm that the bayonet mount was too wide for anything we could find at NAPA. The rubber blade has two small plastic end caps that say "ANCO" but after countless Google searches I can't find it. The length is 12".

Anyone have an suggestions?

Thanks

Steve

I hate to suggest it but... West Marine.

Or... you could give BOE Marine a call.
1.866.735.5926 Toll Free

Hi Steve!
This is a repost from a month ago. Hope it helps. Good luck!

The wipers on our new-to-us 2520XL were total crap. I have a history with wipers...all bad. On our trawler I ripped the darn things off and keep the window treated with Rain-X. But that windshield is 12' off the water and thankfully, we don't get much spray up there. But the Parker is a different story. I tried, unsuccessfully, to remove the wiper blades and arms. The springs were so corroded that the arms wouldn't press against the window glass and the blades were shot. A liberal dosing of PB Blaster over a day or two loosened things pretty well but I still haven't been able to remove the arms. So I pulled one of the wiper blades off and headed out in search of new rubber. I really wanted to avoid buying replacement Marinco blades...too much $$. I struck out at Auto Zone and Wally World but NAPA came through!

This afternoon we took our niece out for a cruise on Penobscot Bay and busting into an afternoon sea breeze chop on the way home, we had the opportunity to try out the new blades. Worked just great! Any time I can substitute with something that isn't labeled "Marine", I'm a happy camper. I used the NAPA 60-012-2 AccuFit.

Hats off to NAPA!!

rwp48":2zdrtkvh said:
Hi Steve!

The wipers on our new-to-us 2520XL were total crap. I have a history with wipers...all bad. On our trawler I ripped the darn things off and keep the window treated with Rain-X. But that windshield is 12' off the water and thankfully, we don't get much spray up there. But the Parker is a different story. I tried, unsuccessfully, to remove the wiper blades and arms. The springs were so corroded that the arms wouldn't press against the window glass and the blades were shot. A liberal dosing of PB Blaster over a day or two loosened things pretty well but I still haven't been able to remove the arms. So I pulled one of the wiper blades off and headed out in search of new rubber. I really wanted to avoid buying replacement Marinco blades...too much $$. I struck out at Auto Zone and Wally World but NAPA came through!

This afternoon we took our niece out for a cruise on Penobscot Bay and busting into an afternoon sea breeze chop on the way home, we had the opportunity to try out the new blades. Worked just great! Any time I can substitute with something that isn't labeled "Marine", I'm a happy camper. I used the NAPA 60-012-2 AccuFit.

Hats off to NAPA!!

Thanks, I'll run out there again and see if they have these.

Steve

rwp48":gsez4y09 said:
Hi Steve!

Hats off to NAPA!!

NAPA here as well. Just replaced 3 blades on the 2830 from Napa: 60-012-2 as well
I think I paid $8/ each

on my 2520 XL '11 the NAPA 60-012-E are what worked. ~$10.50 each. took out of the arm and slid into the one from the boat

sydngoose":1c2a4vfx said:
rwp48":1c2a4vfx said:
Hi Steve!

Hats off to NAPA!!

NAPA here as well. Just replaced 3 blades on the 2830 from Napa: 60-012-2 as well
I think I paid $8/ each
The NAPA 60-012-2 also fit my 2110. Thanks for the heads up guys!

After several trips to NAPA (and every other parts store in the area) not to mention West Marine, I finally found one that fit through Amazon. I ordered an AFI 31012 Polymer Marine wiper blade for my 2120. Snapped in place and works great. Search is over.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes that's the one. I just ordered a second one for the port side after I confirmed it fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back