storage

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOUTHWINS

Reaction score
just started a new storage space

Attachments

• parker.jpg
    parker.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 667
  • parker2.jpg
    parker2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 667
Nice idea. I thought the anchor locker pvc drain line terminated into a second bilge compartment where your cabin floor drain also goes into? Thought there was a bulkhead right across that area at the back of the hole you cut out? Can you take some more pics of inside the hole after you clean it up? I like the idea of using that are for storage.

shawnee83":ugfsn5p1 said:
Nice idea. I thought the anchor locker pvc drain line terminated into a second bilge compartment where your cabin floor drain also goes into? Thought there was a bulkhead right across that area at the back of the hole you cut out? Can you take some more pics of inside the hole after you clean it up? I like the idea of using that are for storage.

That area will be wet from drainage. My cabin floor is 2 large hatches to access the bilge pump and fresh water tank which built on a raised shelf

Good luck, takes a lot of balls to take a saw to a perfectly good floor. LOL

It's a shame that parker doesn't take full advantage of all possible space on their boats.

all done added a floor to keep it dry

Attachments

• storage6.jpg
    storage6.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 467
  • storage4.jpg
    storage4.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 467
  • storage5.jpg
    storage5.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 468
  • storage3.jpg
    storage3.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 468
  • storage2.jpg
    storage2.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 468
Looks good. That provides a lot of extra storage. Now that I see you new pics it does show that there is no extra bulkhead that would be about where the back edge of your cur out is. When I did my plant tour a few years ago I took this pic of a 2320 stringer layout and you can see where they have that extra bulkhead and the pvc drain tube from the anchor locker runs all the way into that. This creates a mini bilge area for the cabin drain and where the anchor locker drains to. I've always assumed that the newer 2120's are the same as the cabin part of the hull is identical. If this is the case, then your idea for storage there might be even dryer. Nice work on this.

Attachments

• IMG_1336.JPG
    IMG_1336.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 460
Back