Underwater drain plug LED lights

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sara F

Reaction score
Does anyone have experienced with those LED lights that go into the drain plug? I have been thinking of adding one to my Parker versus drilling holes in the hull. The price points are all over the place from the $20 range up to several hundred bucks. Any recommendations? I added blue lights to the cockpit and v-berth and i like them for night cruising or just relaxing at the dock. Nice ambiance

I don't have any personal experience with them but I did check them out also. I just had an uneasy feeling about them? Unwarranted I'm sure but.. I ended up putting in a pair of Lumitec blue lights and drilled through the hull. I've put so many holes my boat at this point it really doesn't bother me anymore. :lol: I've only had a driveway test as I'm still working on it but plan to splash her the weekend of the 19th. Looking forward to seeing them in the water. I changed out my step up deck courtesy light bulbs with LED's a few years ago. Good luck with your decision

Attachments

• IMG_1450.JPG
    IMG_1450.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_0538.JPG
    IMG_0538.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_1458.JPG
    IMG_1458.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 309
I actually just posted mine up for sale in tht. 3,000 lumen, $170. Its from boatpluglights.com. They make the best one on the market.

The $50 dollar ones just aren't bright enough. This one will light up your wake.

Never installed. Was a manufacturer replacement.

59e10ed11ceab6fca82a955085925b2f.jpg
bdd9467bf6000591c1de9bf834db3905.png

Back