Rod holders

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captainhix

Reaction score
I have been searching around but have not found a perfect answer. Looking for options trolling my 80wide in the way back position. Right now its off the roof which is tough. Our 2320 is a 2011 and has the folding transom seat. Wondering about options to get rod holders/holder in/on transom or customized into folding seat. Any thoughts?

You will lose that 80w leaving it in a roof mounted holder. I had welds break on my rock launcher one time and 4-30w's came down. I pull an 80w on a bent but planer rod in the starboard rearmost holder. This way someone can sit on the gunwale and reel the rod when a big fish is one. I would be looking at the most solid location to position those big outfits.

Yes that's part of the reason I want plans to get it off from from there. My four rod holders are used up and like running the 80 way back from center location. If no way to get a rod holder on the transom properly then may have to add side gunwale holders and a center rigger I guess.

Back