2320:Tower Helm Station hydraulic lines question

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyhigh123

Reaction score
Has anyone here run hydraulic lines to a tower in their 2320?

I am planning on moving my second control station to the tower. Wondering, best way to run the hydraulic lines. Can a single line be run up the starboard wall channel, into the Roof T channel, down the middle towards the bow and up in a single run without 90 degree fittings?

warthog5":1e3jljkn said:
Start here...... viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12419&start=450

Note that, that rigging tube is 2 1/2in......Not 2in...... Only one place I found it by the ft.

https://www.fisheriessupply.com/th-mari ... s-and-kits

Hit the drop down select box. And believe me.....A 2 1/2in rigging hose makes life MUCH easier.
thanks! i might have the rigging tube made out of aluminum but i'll let the installer know.

love the tower you have. if i cant run the lines through the t channel, then i'll consider your black interior cabin run.

Some Pix's sure would help....and put your hometown in your signature.

I don't get "lights and antenna up the side?.....What does that mean?

Note the Masthead /Anchor light mounted on the underside of the box, in the center.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12419&start=475

Flush mount horn mounted in the box....No more PITA trumpet horns.

I dont have the boat with me but will take pics when i get the boat back from the tower builder. I'm in los angeles, but will get that updated.

Hard to explain in writing sometimes.

will be running some lights, vhf antenna and nav lights up the rear two legs and mounting them up on the corners. Got this idea from a buddy's boat. I'm just following in his install steps.

What kind of boat do you have?

In my opinion your building a Monster!

A fixed tower/ Crows nest makes the boat non trailerable.

Adding antenna's to the back of it.....Just get in the way for sight casting.

I guess everything is done different in Ca.?

My antenna is mounted on the hardtop,so it can be laid down out of the way.

All the bridges around here I can get under with Crow's Nest up.......Antenna's Down.

In ca no bridge or underpass is lower than 14 feet. It's more of a belly hoop with tower control. The antenna folds down so doesn't add to the height. I'll post a build post soon with everything I'm doing :)

Back