Locks on Transom fish holds

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djam

Reaction score
Hi,

My 2320 comes with a nice fish hold in the transom, but I have a kill bag that we use on the swim step. Right now the transom area to hold various items, but I'd like to put a lock on those 4 doors and use it for non-water proof storage. Anyone do this yet? Suggestions on where to get a good quality lock? I'm going to store things like wash down hoses, a plastic container of lead weights for rock fishing, and other things. The picture is not my boat, but mine is the same. I recognize that someone could remove the screws to get in there, things are not great value, just don't want random theft.

Attachments

• 2017-07-09_112828.png
    2017-07-09_112828.png
    132.3 KB · Views: 194
I would first check out the following link and see if one of their close out items will work. If you can't find anything check out their non close out items. I'm certain they will have something that works. Their products are high quality and top notch customer service. Good prices for high quality hardware. Many manufacturers use their hardware and it wouldn't surprise me if Parker did also. I bought my stainless thru hulls from them

http://www.gemlux.com/catalog/Item-Specials

Back