18 parker t top leaning post

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camron

Reaction score
I am looking for a good manufacturer for a t top for an 18 parker i will prolly add a leaning post as well at this time.

Does anyone have any experience with those mail order tops?

Thanks
Camron

Yep.....Made in China....That alum glows Red when welded on.

Why do you have to weld on it you ask?

Because it has no mounting plates....For say...Antenna mounts.... Anchor light mount.

You get what you pay for. Custom is more expensive, but it looks and fits better.

Don't forget....After you add a T-Top.....The boat will not go thru a 10ft tall door.

Thats what i was thinking as it looks like its all bolted and clamped together.

Do you know any good leaning post manufacturers? That will ship? Most of the oned online that i find l dont really like the look of.

Despite our resident Oscar, [IMG https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... SY355_.jpg][/IMG] poopooing, with a little bit of blue Loctite, I’ve been very happy with my addition of a FishMaster T-top. I have 4 rod holders, an antennae mount, and light mount bolted/clamped on for almost three years without any follow up tightening of bolts.
e18b6b760b6c633896bb95151175224e.jpg

My dermatologist has not sliced anything else off of me since I added it. Your mileage may vary but I consider it money well spent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey.....If it's a T-Top you want and care more about function than form.... There ya go.

I just point out things that Most people over look or are unaware of.

All of them are welded.

As to Birdsail....I don't know...There just a production piece. Some people are happy with that.

Most I know want custom. Add Cup holders.....Add 1 or 2 more rocket launchers. A tall guy wants it taller.
[sucks for everyone else]

Room to make it 3in wider, so that fatter cooler fits under it.

I am ordering one through mashburn marine in South Carolina. Getting it with fold down foot rest 4 rod holders grab handle around the back and folding bolsters for leaning or sitting.

Back