2120 trim tabs

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOUTHWINS

Reaction score
looking to upgrade tabs without changing my actuators anyone use the 12 x 18 edge mount?
how did it work ?

Short answer is yes. I used the Lenco 12x18"'s. If you already have the Lenco Acuators then you can still use them. However, you will need to move the position where they are mounted. I've done this project and added a Permatrim. I would recommend that you consider putting on the Permatrim first and the evaluating the results first. The Permatrim is a much easier project and may achieve the results that you are looking for? Anyway, I've attached a link to my trim tab project for reference.
PS - you may find as I did that it is only a little more expensive to purchase the whole kit with the new actuators vs just the tabs? If your actuators are older it's something to consider?
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15477&hilit=2120+trim+tabs

I like it
But I upgraded my trim tabs from 12x12 stock to 12x18 and made a big difference
I am on the top last hole now but with the new trim tabs I think I will drop down to second from bottom
I am also running a four blade prop now that gave me a lot more lift in the back and backing in slip control
lost a little top end but thats OK
With the bigger trim tabs and the four blade prop that made the biggest difference
But I do like the perma-trim

Paul

Back