Wipers on 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djam

Reaction score
Hi, I have a 2320 and find the wipers to be pretty poor. I've treated the windows with RainX, which helps, but the wipers don't go a great job. I'm forced to keep the window open to see, which in winter is not great. Any suggestions? The wipers I have are 6 months old.

Dave

djam":20r52esd said:
Hi, I have a 2320 and find the wipers to be pretty poor. I've treated the windows with RainX, which helps, but the wipers don't go a great job. I'm forced to keep the window open to see, which in winter is not great. Any suggestions? The wipers I have are 6 months old.

Dave
Keep treating outside and inside. Some use Aquapel. Add a fan or 2. Open side window s slightly.. maybe wiper entire arm assembly need s replacing or entire new wiper system. If in cold weather maybe a heater would help and be careful b of carbon monoxide poisoning.

B2

I find the 11" Trico wipers from Advanced Auto Parts work pretty well.

For $9 a wiper if they last 6 months I'm very happy, they keep my windows nice and clear.

Ive gotten a set of crappy wipers for my truck lately, and needed to replace them. I would try a new set as willyk9 suggested

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Bought a cold weather burka to wear :) Or N-Ferno 6823 Thermal Fleece Wind-Resistant Hinged Balaclava, Black

Back