• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker Livewell

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludicrous40

Reaction score
I have a Parker Livewell that is just collecting dust. Not sure of the value, and/or if anyone would be interested. I'm in Massachusetts, and could meet somewhere, but I doubt anyone would want to pay to have this shipped. It mounts directly to the floor/deck, but there is no below deck plumbing. Drain uses removable tube to set height, and drains out the side as shown, inlet was run under the gunnel. It is removed now. No pump included. Worked well, but I had a livewell customized into the transom.

Make an offer.

Attachments

• IMG_2018.JPG
    IMG_2018.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 723
  • IMG_2019.JPG
    IMG_2019.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 722
  • IMG_2020.JPG
    IMG_2020.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 722
  • IMG_2021.JPG
    IMG_2021.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 722
  • IMG_2022.JPG
    IMG_2022.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 722
Currently traveling, when I get home I’ll post dimensions, and a picture from underneath. I think you could plumb below.

Regarding a seat on it, it is rock solid so I’m assuming it is the same unit. We regularly stand on it, and transfer heavy coolers onto it, then to the deck

Is the livewell still available

Ludicrous40":1zvk9j74 said:
I have a Parker Livewell that is just collecting dust. Not sure of the value, and/or if anyone would be interested. I'm in Massachusetts, and could meet somewhere, but I doubt anyone would want to pay to have this shipped. It mounts directly to the floor/deck, but there is no below deck plumbing. Drain uses removable tube to set height, and drains out the side as shown, inlet was run under the gunnel. It is removed now. No pump included. Worked well, but I had a livewell customized into the transom.

Make an offer.

Back