• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Seaspension Seat Post and Parker Ladderback Seat *Reduced*

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParkerJr

Reaction score
I have a Seaspension seat post and Parker Boat ladder back helm seat I have no use for anymore. Both items are about 3 years old.

The seat has some pitting on the aluminum supports and is a little faded from use. The seat is mounted on a pivoting spider assembly.

The seat post works great other than a few scratches. Also included is a Springfield clamp on foot rest that also pivots. The seat post is 25 inches from the deck mounting point to the seat mounting point.
http://www.seaspension.com/new/

Looking to get $400 OBO Shipped inside the continental U.S. Thanks.

Link to Pics http://www.thehulltruth.com/parts-forum ... ost3696398

Just Reduced to $400. Probably the best seating upgrade you can put on a Parker. Need this thing gone.

lklandpier":rmzdqr3y said:
Is this still available?

What model Parker did you have it in? I've got a 2120 sc

THanks

Yes it is still available. I had it in a 2530 ec on the port side of the pilothouse. The boat already has a seaspension post at the helm so I really have no use for this one. It takes up room and no one ever sits in it.

Does your 2120 have one level floor inside the pilothouse? If so this might be a nice fit as this seat post is 25 inches. Measure the length of your current seat post and compare mesurements and see if it will be to low or too high. Make me an offer. Thanks, John.

Would someone buy this thing so I dont have to!!

All I will say is that it will be the best $400 you ever spent to make your back happy ....

I won't own another boat without a Seaspension Seat.

Back