• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Modified closed transom 2120

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCL

Reaction score
Hi guys. I have decided to put the boat on the market. If you are undecided on whether to buy a 2120 or 2320, this could be the boat you are looking for.

Hull is a 2003 with an HPDI 200 with only 327 real hours. It is in pristine condition. I have all service records from Boat Inc. Last year's service included rebuild of high pressure pump and injectors, VST, stator, water pump and poppets. There will be no engine issues for the new owner.

This one of a kind boat has a full transom and a fully automatic live well and still has the self bailing deck. I added a factory pulpit with a Lewmar Horizon 500 windlass in which the anchor Locker door was removed and glassed over so that the anchor rode would fall in the center or the anchor locker. Other modifications include a bulkhead mounted second helm station and a custom built tackle bench seat with rod storage that seats 3 people.

Here is a list of the many upgrades that have been performed:

-Seaspension helm pedestal
-SS prop and skeggard
-Yamaha full management system
-Upgraded Lenco 12 X 18 Tabs
-Led Trim tab switch
-High water bilge alarm
-Cabin Carpet

Electronics

-Garmin 4208 with 18 mile radar mounted on a ram
-Garmin 400C fish finder on outside helm
-Uniden VHR radio
Jensen 4 speaker stereo with remote on dash

Other Equipment

-Raw water wash down
-dual windshield wipers
-14 lb Delta Plow anchor on 300' of 8 plait rode and 25' of 1/4" galvanized chain
-custom coaming pads
-Front hatch on trunk cabin
-2 brand new batteries
-Armstrong dive ladder
-LED bow and anchor light
-2010 venture tandem roller trailer with RC 30 power winch, SS lug nuts with bearing buddies and a custom carpeted forward V bunk and catwalk

There are too many small details that have been added over the years to list. The boat looks like a 1 or 2 year old boat and is the only one in existence.
Have 48 k invested

PM me with any questions

Asking $35,000. Please only serious buyers, no low ballers.

Thanks,
Steve

Attachments

• photo-72.JPG
    photo-72.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 969
  • photo-73.JPG
    photo-73.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 968
  • photo-74.JPG
    photo-74.JPG
    145.7 KB · Views: 973
  • photo-75.JPG
    photo-75.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 970
  • photo-76.JPG
    photo-76.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 966
  • photo-77.JPG
    photo-77.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 967
Good name for the boat as it seems to be passing from owner to owner...I love this boat! I wish i didn't already have a 2120DV or I'd buy this one. I love the closed transom. But as i just added a new Raymarine 127 with radar this season I guess I'm stuck with my awesome ship for a few more years. Good luck on the sale. It seems like a very reasonable price.

Good luck with the sale Steve!

I can say first hand, this boat is the queen of the 2120's great boat and great price.

Care to trade towards a 2530? :D I just had both exhaust replaced this winter. 8) 8) 8)

Hi guys

Thanks for the kind words. Bryan I would buy your boat in a heartbeat if the admiral would allow me :roll:

Steve Passing Thru

Hey guys

I got cold feet and came to my senses i have decided to keep her

Steve passing Thru 2120

SCL":1smtver8 said:
Hey guys

I got cold feet and came to my senses i have decided to keep her

Steve passing Thru 2120

yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif