• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

@@@ SOLD @@@@. Pedestal and foot rest for 2520

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump...

No one needs a nice new shinny replacement for their boat?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 219
What is the height of this unit? I have a 2510 and the seat/pedestal is about 3 inches too short for my optimum viewing, and this may solve my problem. Have no idea what to offer, but would certainly want to give you a reasonable (price?-anyone) , if fitment will work. Thanks

jagibbs3":z1kspsbm said:
What is the height of this unit? I have a 2510 and the seat/pedestal is about 3 inches too short for my optimum viewing, and this may solve my problem. Have no idea what to offer, but would certainly want to give you a reasonable (price?-anyone) , if fitment will work. Thanks

It's 30" from the base bottom to the pedestal top.

However, one of the other crew members of this board has first dibs.... Sale Pending....

I've got one of these available also, although without the footrest. I transferred the Springfield footrest to my new SeaSpension pedestal. It is also 30" tall and came off my '02 2320.

What is the size of the base where it attaches to the deck? Height, I can work with by just cutting as needed.

Base is 1.5" high and about 9.25" diameter with 6 mounting holes.

Attachments

• base.jpg
    base.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 111
  • pedestal.jpg
    pedestal.jpg
    349.2 KB · Views: 111
Back