• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SeaSpension Pedestal w Parker Garelick Capts Seat w footrest

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbfishing

Reaction score
I just sold my Parker Boat I pulled out a SeaSpension Pedestal with a Parker Captains seat with footrest.

Seat came from Parker dealer it has the Parker's emblem. The seat has a few indentations on it but besides that it is perfect.

The pedestal is Parker Color. There are some marks on the bottom of pedestal where I had to separate caulking from floor. When you caulk it to your floor you will not see the marks on the bottom of pedestal. It will be flawless.

See photo below.

If interested I have more very detailed photos.

All works as should.

This combo was in my boat for about 3 months. I paid $600.00 for seat and $500.00 for the pedestal.

I am asking $800.00 plus shipping.

Call Mark 510-333-6882

Attachments

• IMG_6235.jpeg
    IMG_6235.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 656
STILL FOR SALE WHATS UP WITH ALL THE PARKER PEOPLE.....
This is a great upgrade. Call a dealer and ask the price for a captains seat then look up
SeaSpension price. the foot rest is a bonus. then give me a call so we can get this
upgrade on your sled.... :arrow: :idea:

If you put your Location in your profile, you might generate a better response from other members near you.

Thank you mbfishing... Now folks know you are on the west coast.
Well done. I hope you make the sale. :wink:

Back