• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

25 pilothouse parker cabin, bowrail, side seat storage compa

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbicharters

Reaction score
pilothouse and bowrail off my 25 foot parker for sale. both in good condition and cabin is prewired also has all parts including where fiberglass helm goes. i also have the side bench seat with storage that goes inside cabin. Make offer
phone: 252 394 5543
email: [email protected]

Id like to see pictures of the boat with out the pilot house on it seems like an interesting project.

You don't by chance have a pulpit for sale do you :?: ?

this is how it is being converted.

Attachments

• cabinphone.jpg
    cabinphone.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,336
I would give you $100 for the hatch if you are interested in piecing the house out , my leaks like a sieve. What type of fishing are you going to be doing with such an open platform ? looks crazy big with out the house on it , love to see it when you are done.
[email protected]
Thanks Derek

bbicharters":35wryizw said:
pilothouse and bowrail off my 25 foot parker for sale. both in good condition and cabin is prewired also has all parts including where fiberglass helm goes. i also have the side bench seat with storage that goes inside cabin. Make offer
phone: 252 394 5543
email: [email protected]

I'm looking for the side seat that goes behind the captains helm seat.

Back