• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PARKER 2320 OR 2120 WANTED MINT CONDITION 2007-2010 BY OWNER

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone and nice to be part of this forum discussing everything Parker boats and Yamaha engines. I owned a boat twice in my life and hated it each time due to engine problems, both had 2 strokes. I am looking to give it one last try with a Yamaha four stroke 2007-2010. I have decided that the Parker 2320 is exactly what would suit me but the smaller 2120 would work also. I don't want to buy from a dealer and I would like to buy one privately to save money. If you have one that you'd like to sell that has less than 500 hours and is in mint like new condition with all paper records of all work done, please contact me & I'll respond promptly.

Not sure what your budget is but since you got burned with engines you may want to consider repowering an older 2120 with a new f150.
For 20+ years I have repowered many older hulls with new power. The yam f150 is a very reasonable priced motor and works well on the 2120.

OFF THE MARKET Parker 2120. I bought it brand new with a Yamaha F150 (4stroke) and a custom built 2 axle trailer in 2012. I paid close to $60,000 with everything I had added to the boat at the time of sale. I am moving up to a 2520 so I m selling my 2120. There are 180 hourson the boat/ motor. ABSOLUTELY MINT / perfect not a blemish on the boat. Garmin 4210 plotter, Garmin radar HD, Airmar 1000kw transducer, lewmar pro fish windlass (w/ remote control upgrade), 43 gallon thru plumbed live well. Yeti 110 qt slider fish box. and full cushion package, 12 rod custom rocket launcher.
Washed and waxed after every fishing trip. Flawless machine. I am in Jacksonville, Fl and a marine survey is welcomed at anytime. PRICE: off the market

I have not advertised this Parker anywhere yet. I have been considering selling her for 3-4 months now as I am venturing 60-80 miles offshore now on my average trips. She burns 3.3 mph on a light load and 2.8mpg on a full fishing load w/ 4 guys, 300 pounds of ice, full fish box, all gear and my dog.
This boat is newer than you mentioned in your search, but seems to fit your bill precisely.

Thanks fellas. I have customized this boat for bottom fishing the Gulf of Mexico. The Garmin 4210 is mounted on a RAM industrial strength unit. It makes it removable, but permanent when under way.

l have not included all the details and upgrades of this Parker. There is a kicking sound system: all FUSION marine components: (6) 6 inch fusion speakers, 1000 watt amp and Fusion head unit. This boat gets compliments and head turns every time we fish. Last of the pics today:

You have fixed your 2120 up very nicely. Definately one of the nicest ones on here. I have a RAM mount that I'm going to be installing for my iPad. Been using the Navtronics app as back up to Lowrance but like it so much that I just leave Lowrance on full screen Fish/depth finder and its s back up to the iPad for Nav. I think I saw in the pics that you installed the cooler slide with the spring loaded type of pull lock that allows you to slide the cooler forward when tilting the motor. If correct, how has that worked out for you? Any regrets? One of the things that I like about them, other than fish storage in stern, is it kinda replaces the splash guard. I don't have it myself but have considered doing it in the future. I've removed my splash guard. Someone would be getting a nice 2120 for that price if they buy your boat.

Tommy at Hammerhead boat works (located in Tampa, Fl) has been building these custom 43 gallon live wells for 15 years. Upon purchasing the boat from Central Marine in St. Pete, Fl, I brought this Parker to Tommy to have a custom color matched live well built and installed ($2,200). It is thru plumbed out the transom with bronze seacocks for both the intake through the pump and the discharge. AMAZING and the best live well money can buy. I can keep 500 pieces of white bait alive for an overnight snapper trip (usually about 14 hours). I still release live bait at the end of these trips. This live well has a lifetime warranty.

Shawnee, The Yeti slider system is TOP NOTCH and there are NO drawbacks, period (except you can't buy them any more). In the rear position, it DOES act as a splashguard as the YETI 110 Tundra fits that space with about 1 inch on either side. NO water gets on this cockpit.
When I want to access the bilge area (which I look at every couple hours because I'm OCD), I simply pull two stainless pins and the entire cooler and set up slides forward. I don't have a picture with the Yeti loaded onto the slider, but here's a couple of the slider system itself.

retracted:

pulled out:

Here is the Lewmar windlass and a pic of my wife using the custom grab bar mounted on the gunnel over the swim platform. This way, she can squat on the platform and hold on to the grab bar with two hands to pee (more secure than trying to cup the gunnel).

I've also added (4) HD Lee 30 degree gunnel flush mounted rod holders to the cockpit area.

Thanks for the pics of the slides. Really like them. I think they are a great option for a cooler in the back. Other then the obvious of tilting the engine, it's nice being able to also nice to be able to easily get to the bilge. I check mine when out too. Join the club. Thanks

Lol. Been thinking about adding the same type grab rail. I was going to put it just under the rub rail though. Something to grab while getting out of the water would be nice there. Currently usually grab the notch area but a grab bar would be better.

I'm selling mine. It's a 2013, 2120. About 40 hours on engine. Listed for 45K. Give me a text if interested. 631-241-3541. Tim

Goose that's how my madness started, was going 60+ miles in search of Bluefins and would her the guys in the canyon about another 12-15 miles out and it drove me nuts lol.
You will love the 2520. If you need to ask any questions fire away lol

Back