• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 Parker for sale 21ft CC DV with 225hp

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

247fishing

Reaction score
This boat usually came with the 150hp Yamaha but had it specially ordered with the max power 225hp Yamaha. I just towed down to San Diego from Petaluma and over 3 days ran 280 miles and burned 100gal of fuel. The boat gets 2.8mpg at 32kts with a max speed of 45kts. When you load the boat down with gear, 100gal of fuel and 4 people it still jumps up to a plane. The only reason why I am willing to sell this boat is I have a new Contender on order. You can eat off the Yamaha and only has 430hours. All services have been performed on time. The trailer has upgraded axles, new wheels and tires, new LED light and wiring kit. Lowrance HDS8, fish boxes and more. Thank you and good luck with your next boat purchase. $37,000 price is firm, boat is located in Petaluma. I might be headed back down to San Diego with the boat within the next two-three weeks. But still up in the air. The boat is in excellent condition. I will attach photos when I figure out how to... 415-246-2583

Back