• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker 2530 Extended Cabin for Sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

modriscoll91

Reaction score
2530 Extended Cabin Parker. Volvo Penta 5.7GI I/O with DP 290 outdrive. Outdrive rebuilt over past winter and in good condition. Halogen deck lights, GPS/Sonar/Chartplotter, VHF, On Deck 60 gal live well, large dual door fish box, rigging table, and galley. Also features hauler on port side for anchor/traps. This 2530 features true deep V hull which plows through rough seas. This boat is ocean ready. Ample headroom inside the cabin in case of inclement weather. You will really notice the difference versus the traditional sport cabin Parker offers. Boat has been shrink-wrapped, winterized, and summerized every year. Boat has fished local waters for over a decade. Family has outgrown the boat and is looking to find her a new home.

Call 847-946-4204 for additional details/pics. Ask for Matt. Asking $21,000. Will entertain offers.

Any chance you've got some more interior pictures? Thanks

Charles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

I was vacationing in the Bahamas without Internet access for the past week. Sorry for the late reply. Again, having trouble with uploading pictures to the website due to 'large file size'.

Interior pictures available at this link (same link as above): http://www.boattrader.com/listing/1995- ... -103045089

I believe they are still in the process of uploading.

Matt

Does the boat have any problems that you know about? I'm considering it as a project for repower with a bracket and outboards. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No issues with hull/transom. Low pressure fuel pump beginning to whine, but not an issue with repower project.

Back