• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: parker white gel coat

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyhigh123

Reaction score
I have a small chip on the gel coat. I dont need a quart and hoping someone here has some for sale. Maybe just need a few ounces, but let me know what you got! This is the classic white, not the new stuff.

Thanks guys! Anyone know if 2012 Parker classic white is any different from other years? The iboats link shows 2005-2009.

Will contact Cecil!

flyhigh123":16jt81nx said:
Thanks guys! Anyone know if 2012 Parker classic white is any different from other years? The iboats link shows 2005-2009.

Will contact Cecil!

If you look through their website, there should be a newer years pigment

I have a little more than half a quart.. I'll do 50 shipped to anywhere in the continental us. Pm me.

Go to your nearest dealer and bring a small jar (baby food jar). I am sure the dealer will sell you that amount for about 15 bucks and you will be good to go.

Make sure to keep leftovers in cool dark place or it will go bad quickly. Do not mix less than one ounce even if you need much less. cover your repair with clear packing tape till it hardens. Good luck

Back