• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Take Offs from my 2006 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grouperjim

Reaction score
I just found these Parker original items stashed away today. I took them off my new 2006 2320 during the project when I made it into an open back 2320.

These are in absolutely new condition and have been stored in an air-conditioned house.

I was thinking I'd take these items down to my local marine salvage yard but figured somebody somewhere on CP might be fixing up or redoing something and might need them.

Make me an offer I can't refuse but worth my while to pack and ship and all is yours.

1. 2006 2320 PH door, frame, and trim pieces. (all you need is some new SS screws) (there is a small amount of pitting on the door handle face plate but works perfectly).
2. 2006 2320 port and starboard window screens and front hatch screen.

Fairly sure these will NOT work on 2005 and earlier. 2006 and later should be good to go.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_1134.JPG
    IMG_1134.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 396
Jim, you can mention these parts will also fit the 2120's. I have a crack in my door window and my lock is fairly pitted but I'm sure I can just order the replacement glass cheaper than buying and shipping the door? That said, see how your sale efforts go and or let me know roughly how much you want for the door. It would be better if someone was able to take the door and the frame though. Good luck.

Back