• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2004 2120SC with 2014 Yamaha F150(34hrs) $28500

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

In2Deep

Reaction score
Nice clean pilot house. DV 21 degree deadrise overbuilt hull. I just dont use enough to warrant keeping it. In fall 2015 I purchased the 2014 motor with 34 hours on it and planned on repowering it in the 2015-2016 offseason. Well that didnt happen and the boat sat last year. I started to finish the repower and decided to sell her,with a little help from the captain!
So 2014 motor with factory warranty till August this year.,new control cables,new Enertia propeller.
Boat itself has Dual control stations,newer Garmin 741XS with transom mount Chirp transducer,new Cole-Hearse sealed horn switch,new built in tackle storage in the pilot house,LED spreader,blue under gunnel deck lighting,new helm chair, bait well pump,dual bilge pumps,LED lenco trim tabs and the typical overbuilt no frills Parker construction.
Boat is located in Suffolk County ,Long Island,NY.
Sale includes a clean rust free 6500lb dual axel trailer with brakes(not functioning).
Asking $28500 as is.
pics soon

pics

Attachments

• parker1.JPG
    parker1.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 576
  • parker2.JPG
    parker2.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 576
  • parker3.JPG
    parker3.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 576
Nice boat, what does the seating inside look like? I always want to see what was done in these of everyone's Parker for ideas.

Back