• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wtb Parker 2830, 3420

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ketchikancharter

Reaction score
I know I'm looking for unicorns here but I'm hoping to pick up a 2830 or 3420 for the 2018 charter season in Alaska. It seems like people often know someone who might entertain the idea of selling in this forum.
I know about the 3420 In Florida but at $349 it's out of my wheelhouse.
My current boat is a 2530.
Opastuna was a 2009 3420 for sale A while ago and I'm not sure if it sold?
Thanks.
Bill

is it bad I'm about to take delivery of my very first boat on Friday and I'm already looking at something bigger?

I feel like I'm betraying her before the wedding

Hold on to your seat boys. One of my good friends from Beaufort has put me in contact with Parker and a comeback of the 2830 is close on the horizon. It's looking like we might see them in 2018 or 2019.

The challenge is having a comfortable seat for 6 passengers in 45° rainy and windy days in southeast Alaska and running an hour and a half each direction. The 2530 only meets my needs because we removed the sink and cupboards behind the helm and added a small bench.

here is a pic and more on FB Black Feather Boats
ebbb6b7968c922803d88a0210f5c6d31.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back