• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2005 Parker 2520XL

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoogPowell

Reaction score
Gorgeous 2005 Parker 2520 - exterior and hull completely refurbished to like new condition. Hull recently repainted with Awlgrip Light Blue, great color combination with the Parker Tan and custom sand-tone non-skid. New rub rail installed after the paint was completed. This boat is powered by a 2005 F250 Yamaha and a 2012 Yamaha 20 hp kicker. Additionally, the boat has a 5KW Westerbeke Genset. The Genset can power multiple heaters in the v-berth and pilot house for warm boat rides or fishing in the cold winters. The Genset can also power the battery charger and most 110 outlet equipment; such as a microwave, coffee pot, etc. This vessel also has a 30 amp shore power hook up that can run the AC power. Equipped with a windlass, Garmin Radar, Sonar and GPS, spotlight, hailer, head, battery charger with 3 Group-27 batteries with battery switches. Custom bimini top adds shade to the aft deck, great to stay out of the elements (sun, rain, snow, etc.). This is a gorgeous one-off custom 2005 25 ft Parker - the vessel is a must see for Parker fans. More photos and information upon request.

https://norfolk.craigslist.org/boa/6164341630.html

Boat is located in Virginia Beach, VA - Asking $55,500.00 with trailer.

Attachments

• P1.JPG
    P1.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,420
  • P2.JPG
    P2.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 1,420
  • P3.JPG
    P3.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,420
  • P4.JPG
    P4.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,419
  • P5.JPG
    P5.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 1,419
Thanks - Mike's Canvas in Virginia Beach. He did 5 of these for the 2820XLDs and 2520's we have owned over the past couple of years. Does nice work and treated us well during off season with pricing.

My apologies - we sold this boat last summer. A gent flew in from FL in his replica Mustang, crawled all over it and wrote a check. Interesting guy with alot of experience building airplanes. They came back up the next weekend and drove the trailer home empty, then flew BACK up the following weekend and loaded with supplies, drove the boat home on the intercoastal. It was very gratifying to get his reports of how well everything ran on the run south, and he was really proud of how many people asked him about his "new" Parker.

For the nick name, I got tagged with that my Plebe year at the Naval Academy by some guys from Baltimore. Stuck with me over 4 years there and 20 years flying off of carriers. I guess I never got caught doing anything stupid enough to change it :D

Back