• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB. a used 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. I bought my 2520XL in Florida and shipped it to Maine. Shipping cost was about $3600. But I would expect a west coast boat to cost more anyway because somebody had to pay to ship it there. So it would likely even out.

I certainly would not let distance be a limiting factor for you: especially since you are looking for a highly sought after hull: the 2320. I was looking for a good used on for about 5 months...then, I decided to go an entirely different route. Anyway, my point is you WILL have to travel most likely to Florida or surrounding to buy this particular hull.

I have a shipper I have used 3 times: once to ship my 2120 from Jacksonville Florida to San Diego to the new owner when I sold her. Then, Alex picked up my 2830 in NY and brought her back to Florida for me. Then, he brought a Contender 23T from Brunswick, Georgia to Ormand Beach, Florida for me. All three interactions were AWESOME.
Also, he is very reasonable priced. Call him: tell him Aaron with the Parkers referred you. He will hook you up.

Alex: bull shipping: 984-204-9321

Back