• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Parker 1801

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delong252

Reaction score
Looking to find a Used Parker 1801 with no casting platform. Yamaha 4 stroke in good condition and hoping for with electronics box. Willing to travel

Please help me with finding a boat, thank you!

Mines not on the market yet but its a 1999 hull with a 2003 df140 suzuki about 600 hours let me k ow if interested located in ny.

I have a 2013, 1801 with a four stroke, 115 hp Yamaha 200 hours on it. It also has a 7 inch Raymarine hybrid touch GPS fishfinder, and then ICOM VHF radio. The boat has a 2016 Venture Commander trailer. This boat does have the electronics box on it that you were looking for, with custom canvas for the center console and leaning post/bait well. It does have the forward casting platform. All cushions are in excellent condition.

I have not put mine up for sale yet, as I am searching for a 21 or 23 Parker Center console.

Please let me know if you are interested

Thank you

Thanks for the info on those boats.

But really needs to be Yamaha 4 stroke and no casting platform. Big on some more!

Thank you

Raleigh/Beaufort NC. But like I said I'll travel for the right boat

Do not know if you found a Parker or not. I just placed my 1999 Parker 1800 with 2003 Yamaha 4 stroke up for sale. In the MHC area of NC. [email protected] if u r still looking. Please disgard if interest is no longer.

Back