• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for 23 deep vee end of season

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camron

Reaction score
Hi. I am looking to see if i could get into a 2300 deep vee center console or a 2320 pilot house after this season is over. I would prefer to get something like a 2008 or newer with a bracket. I would also be interested in a boat that needs a repower. I am located on long island

With baby on the way and the wife I am looking for a deep vee that will ride better than the 18 i currently have and have more room on it.

My 1800 parker will also be for sale.

I will bump this up every once in a while untill i find something as i am not in any sort of rush.

Thanks
Camron

I live in Delaware and have a 2008 2320 sport cabin with a yam 250 four stroke it has 198 hr on it I maybe selling? when were u looking to buy.

Let me add to the list 2520 xld and the 2530. I brought the wife up to the parker dealer and she really likes the 2530

Just decided I'm going to list my 2007 2320 for sale so I can upgrade in early 2018. 1100 hours on an 07 Yamaha 250. Immaculate condition all around. Taco offriggers, LED's everywhere, dual battery, raw water washdown, LED livewell, Garmin Fishfinder/GPS, Fusion radio, etc. Boat comes with 2015 trailer, currently in the water. Let me know if you're interested, I'd prefer it to go here versus a Craigslist tire kicker. Haven't really settled on a price, let me know what you're looking for.

@Camron - won't let me send PMs but looking at low 40's, negotiable. There's a boat locally I can move on if I can sell this one quickly.

I am thinking of listing mine soon if you are still in the market. 2001 23 DVCC fresh repower with a new suzuki 120 Hours. Full fold down tower with controls. New trailer, New simrad electronics tons of extras. Located in Va. If you are interested give me a shout i will send pics and we can talk more. 804-590-8653.

I am likely going to list my 2014 Parker 2320 very soon.
Boat is in like new condition. 160 hours. Yamaha 225 with a bracket.
Dual axle trailer
Removable bait well
Likely asking $67,999 OBO
Long Island NY
516-429-1532

Back