• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 PARKER 2300 DEEP V CC YAMAHA F-250 (EXCELLENT COND)

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gofish1

Reaction score
2006 PARKER 2300 YAMAHA F-250, APROX 825 HOURS, PROFESSIONALLY MAINTAINED. NEW BATTERIES 2016, 2017; NEW BOW CUSHIONS AND CONSOLE SEATING CUSHIONS; NEW VHF WITH DIGITAL ANTENNA 2017; GARMIN 10" 3210 WITH RADAR, XM WEATHER ANTENNA, FUSION STEREO/SPEAKERS; BOW SEATING; HIGH QUALITY T-TOP (GORE BROS.) W/ RADIO BOX; CANVAS CONSOLE COVER; NO BOTTOM PAINT- ALWAYS DRY STACK STORED; NO TRAILER. BOAT LOCATED IN MOREHEAD CITY, NC $34,900. (NO TIRE KICKERS PLEASE)

Attachments

• rsz_1rsz_1photo (1).jpg
    rsz_1rsz_1photo (1).jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,390
I know someone who is looking for this set up: a 2300 DV w/ single 250 on a bracket and no bottom paint.

But, he needs a trailer and updated electronics as well. Is there some negotiating wiggle room in this initial asking price?

Thanks,
SNG

Additional pictures can be found at "The Hull Truth". I was unable to attach more than 1 picture for some reason.

I had this exact boat and electronics. Loved the boat and the Garmin 3210.

The price is a steal. It will be gone before the end of week.

grouperjim":3fz77z9b said:

$28,000 would be a steal and would have been sold in the 1st 24 hours. It is priced on the very high end of fair market value considering no trailer and antiquated electronics. Great hull and motor combo: thats where the value can be found.

sydngoose":14785ut5 said:
grouperjim":14785ut5 said:

$28,000 would be a steal and would have been sold in the 1st 24 hours. It is priced on the very high end of fair market value considering no trailer and antiquated electronics. Great hull and motor combo: thats where the value can be found.

The value is in the condition and the low hrs on the motor. He takes care of the boat like I do (if those are current pics) and the hull has not changed. Old or not, the 3210 is an awesome MFD. The sonar (gsd 22) can be easily upgraded by the new owner. I was not unhappy with it. Mine with with 800 hrs in same condition and similar age fetched $44k from the 1st guy that looked at it but it did have a trailer..........or you can go out and buy the same boat for $75k. That said the new engines are nice but not $30k nicer. That F250 pushes that hull nicely.

I'm sure he'll get his share of low ballers but for a boat of this caliber and comparable to new in condition someone will get a very nice turn key boat at a huge discount.

Boat is sold. GrouperJim was on point with his review/pricing. Boat had multiple interested parties after day two of listing and sold after first person looked at it. Thanks Classic Parker!

Back