• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker 2530 1995

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Infernolawn

Reaction score
1995 Parker 2530 with twin evinrude 150's (Direct injection) motors are 2003 with no more than 200 hours on them. The boat is gorgeous for its age. New trim tabs, lowrance hds12, battery tender and bilge pump. Boat has older radar but works as it should. VHF radio works as well. Brand new rod holders installed on top.
Please let me know if you are interested by DM and I can provide greater detail about boat.

I have a trailer for it as well. It does need some glass work on the top as the previous original owner added horns and caused a leak in the roof. I have it scheduled for a full top replacement in the fall
Asking 34k. Boat is in great shape and currently In the water. Just has both motors installed impellers replaced. All new filters and fluids. Tested at 4K rpm for 15 min and ran like new.

Attachments:
IMG_2276.JPG

Back