• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted 2830 for charter

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a 2007 2820 XL twin 250 yamaha's for sale. Asking $64,000. It comes Electronics and a triple axle trailer.

Kid, as you know, there were only 9 of those 2830's ever made. Needle in a haystack search. I sold mine earlier this year. I know one other one sold last fall. Best wishes in your search bud.
Mine sold for $66,000 and the other one sold for $74,000 so your $50,000 budget maybe a tad low

Don't if you are still looking but I came across this

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2005- ... 103101600/

Saw this boat a few weeks ago passing by the dealer. Stopped and looked at it through the fence. It is in need of a compound, wax and bottom paint but not sure of anything else.

Not affiliated with the owner or dealer, just saw it in passing.

JTR":am9dzsry said:
Don't if you are still looking but I came across this

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2005- ... 103101600/

Saw this boat a few weeks ago passing by the dealer. Stopped and looked at it through the fence. It is in need of a compound, wax and bottom paint but not sure of anything else.

Not affiliated with the owner or dealer, just saw it in passing.

I have been looking at this one online, and just got a response with some details from the dealer who has it. Looks like a decent boat that, with some elbow grease, might fit my needs too.

Can anyone tell me why they only made 8 of this particular model? is that good or bad? i'm searching for reviews as we speak. Thanks.

Charles

kidfreediver":30wttw1v said:
camron":30wttw1v said:
There was one in mass for sale prices at 39999 about a month ago.

That one sold last week I called on it and they were in contract already.

I called on this about a month after it listed. This sold sight unseen in a day to a guy on the west coast for asking price. The owner passed away and the family wanted a quick sale. Someone is very happy, according to the broker the boat was mint. No survey no nothing. He wired the money and said he'd see it when it go to Cali.

Back