• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2300 DV CC. Value

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wakeem

Reaction score
Does anybody have some feedback on the value of a 2004 2300DV CC? The boat has a 2004 Yamaha 2 stroke HPDI with 1400 hours. I am not sure how reliable or long lasting these motors are. The boat also has your basic electronics gps fish finder, radar and a trailer. I appreciate any opinions. Thanks

I am buying, I have not seen it yet but I am assuming it is in good condition. I was looking to get a starting point for price and it does have a trailer in fair condition.
Thanks

I would think maybe mid 20 to upper 20's. On an hpdi with a bunch of hours i would factor what i would be willing to spend with a repower in the future.

My thoughts are mid 20's depending on condition of hull, trailer and finish. The motor if separated is probably worth about $3500. Consider the cost of a repower and make sure this is the hull you want to keep for a while. If you can get the boat for low 20's then you are getting a decent buy. You may also get a lot more hrs on that engine if it is maintained. I ran the original 2001 OX66 225 until this Spring when I repowered with a 300 Suzuki. The old Yamaha is still running fine on the back of a big houseboat in Beaufort.

Back