• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Clamp on Extended Fishing Rod holder - 316 Stainless

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyhigh123

Reaction score
I purchased a parker 2320 a few months back and one of the things it does not have enough of are rod holders. My options were either clamp on rod holders or get some custom ones welded on. The clamp on would be in line with my other rod holders making the rods too close to each other. Welded would be much more costly and permanent.

I had room to add 4-5 more rod holders so I designed and had a small batch of rod holders made( since I couldn’t just have 5 get made) that will double the amount of rod storage for anyone with a rail. These are mirror polished. Almost every clamp on rod holder i saw on the market is 304 stainless for the main body. I wanted to make these 100% 316 Stainless Steel, not the lower grade 304 Stainless that rusts more easily.

This rod holder has a 3.5 inch extension arm so your reels and rods don’t bang up on each other. Each are adjustable to match the angle you need.

The rod holder clamps work for 1” to 1.25” rails.

Extended Rod Holder- ( 10.25" tall, 7" wide( end to end))
Price is $60 each. Free shipping with 2 or more.

I also have some standard clamp on rod holders, but not a lot. ( 100% 316 Stainless)

Standard Rod Holder ( 10.25" tall, 3.25" wide ( end to end))
Have both .75-1" and 1"-1.25"
Price is $38 each. Free shipping with 2 or more.

2D8Szgs.jpg

UytJXo4.jpg

iQEOjAY.jpg

ApBilG7.jpg

6HJm5aB.jpg

Dn2E5Zj.jpg

qHm4i6D.jpg

TZm7Qrn.jpg

XQ5ErOS.jpg

Interested, where can I go to see prices and possibly order?

Thank you

I ordered four of these and they are great. Really nice product and he’s a good guy to do business with.

Back