• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wtb Parker 2801 or 2820

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outcast32

Reaction score
Interested in buying a Parker 2801 or maybe even a 2820. Would prefer 2012 or newer but would consider any year if they are in good condition. Open to something that needs a repower also. Thanks

I’m still looking if anyone has any leads or if anyone is thinking of selling their boat. I would even consider the right 2501. Thanks

outcast32":n60pdqn3 said:
I’m still looking if anyone has any leads or if anyone is thinking of selling their boat. I would even consider the right 2501. Thanks
I check eBay, Craigslist, Jaxed, this site, Yachtworld, Boat Trader, various dealers, etc. I wish it was easlier. Maybe setup a Google Alert https://www.google.com/alerts

B2

Yeah I check every site I can think of almost daily. I’m starting to get tired of looking and a new one is just not in the budget now. I appreciate any leads.

I am selling my 2017 2501. I will be posting on here shortly. Its a great boat! Just moving to the walk around, being that I have small kids, I will be back though, once they can stand on their own. lol

outcast32":377rycgm said:
Yeah I check every site I can think of almost daily. I’m starting to get tired of looking and a new one is just not in the budget now. I appreciate any leads.

What you have discovered is that folks who own these boats tend to keep them.
They might sell if they are moving up (or down in my case), but due to the quality, you don't see too many being sold.

The other factor that we see is that when these boats do get sold, many times it is by word of mouth.
By the time you see one listed in the newspaper or on a general fishing web site, they are usually gone.
This applies to Parker dealers as well.
I know for a fact that my previous dealer had a list of people looking for a certain model, and as soon as one popped up, it was sold.

Don't despair though. ClassicParker is probably one of the best places to watch if you are in the market.
Good luck in the hunt!

Still looking if anyone has any leads or owns one and is thinking about buying a new boat. Thanks for any help and I appreciate all the responses so far.

2004 2801 Fighting Lady Yellow
2x 2017 DF300APX2 Suzuki's w/ ~115 Hours on Bracket
Garmin GPS, Simrad AP.

5.5 Years warranty left on motors.
95k and she is yours.
Message for Pics/Info/Performance Numbers

Attachments

• hull side.jpg
    hull side.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 857
Thanks that’s a nice boat. I may just order a new 2801. The dealer down the street quoted me a very good price on a new one that’s not a whole lot more than yours.

I sold my 2000 2801 with a pair of 2004 F225 engines, on a triple axle trailer and full electronic package (including radar and AP) for $55k last year. My neighbor bought it after being advertised for 1 week on CL.

Hope this information puts the market into perspective for you.

Yeah the boat market is crazy. I would of never sold my 2500 if I New it would be like this. I’ve been saving for a while and still can’t find what I want unless I buy a well used boat. I have missed a few good deals by hours. A new 2801 is just slightly out of range . I’ll keep saving until the right one comes along. I appreciate all responses and any leads . Thanks guys

Still looking if anyone is thinking about selling. Thanks for any leads.

Thanks I saw that one. I’m trying to stay under 80k. My local parker dealer quoted me 120k for a new build on a 2801 a few months ago for a 2018 model with twin 300’s and a trailer. That price is looking better and better but just more than I’m comfortable spending. Thanks for keeping an eye out .

Back