• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

*****SOLD************

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeanOC

Reaction score
Up for sale is my 2010 Parker 2120 pilothouse. I am the second owner and this is my 4th season with her. Boat was originally delivered in 2011 and was a North Carolina fresh water boat (Raleigh area) for her first 3 seasons. I brought it up to Long Island, trailered for 2 years then kept her in a slip for the last 2.
Boat has been kept meticulously clean and has very low (254) hours on Yamaha F150 four stroke.
Includes 2011 Road Kind tandem axle aluminum I-beam bunk trailer. New brake pads, rotors when I bought boat in '14 and upgraded to LED lighting all around 2015.
When I bought the boat I had a custom trailer cover made ($1700) and whenever boat is out of water it is under cover. Cover can be used for winter storage but I always have it shrink wrapped instead.
over $5000 worth of electronic upgrades this spring, not counting labor (installed myself):
-Garmin 7610xsv with thru-hull
-GT51m-TH clear-vu/side-vu/traditional CHIRP transducer.
-Garmin Blue Chart G2 Vision HD Boston- Norfolk card
-Fusion BB-300R with NRX300 wired remote
-Fusion MS-AB206 powered subwoofer and JL Audio marine speakers
-Full NMEA 2000 Backbone interfacing with Yamaha command link gages, Fusion sub and radio. (everything can be displayed and controlled on the Garmin Chart plotter)
New Starboard battery August 2017
Everything works, motor has had all regular service completed and runs perfectly.
The boat has always been meticulously cared for. Always covered when I trailered and always cleaned and flushed when brought back to the dock. Motor cover always used at slip. Full detail every spring and fall. Bilge is clean, every compartment on boat is clean, you will not be disappointed.
$36,000
Any other questions or for more pictures just give me a call or text,
Sean

Attachments

• Webp.net-resizeimage copy.jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage copy.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 441
  • Webp.net-resizeimage-2.jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage-2.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 442
  • Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg