• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 Parker 2830 unicorn..

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtech1971

Reaction score
I have recently purchased a 2008 Parker 2830 pilothouse with twin 225 Yamaha 4 strokes with 1000 hours..has newer Garmin electronics and set up for hard core fishing,has lots of room...Boat was missing propellers if anyone could get me in the ball park for what size props to start with i would appreciate it....I am planning on outfitting it for A journey to Alaska and make it a halibut killer...Thanks for the help in advance,Shawn...My direct e-mail is [email protected]..I also will be removing upper station if anyone is interested in purchasing it..

mtech1971":11unyusv said:
I have recently purchased a 2008 Parker 2830 pilothouse with twin 225 Yamaha 4 strokes with 1000 hours..has newer Garmin electronics and set up for hard core fishing,has lots of room...Boat was missing propellers if anyone could get me in the ball park for what size props to start with i would appreciate it....I am planning on outfitting it for A journey to Alaska and make it a halibut killer...Thanks for the help in advance,Shawn...My direct e-mail is [email protected]..I also will be removing upper station if anyone is interested in purchasing it..
Ask Ken at PropGods and Wart hog

B2

mtech1971":1s60tb4s said:

I just acquired a 2005 2830 myself and have been doing a lot of work and updating to get her set up for fishing the Long Island, NY Waters. I have been in touch with Parker about props and they confirmed what I already found which was yamaha saltwater series II 15 1/4 x 19 is the move for that boat and power configuration. This is strictly info as I haven’t gotten to sea trial the boat with these props as of yet. Please send some pics of your boat I’d love to see it! Also, what are you taking off and selling? I may be interested in the throttle controls and steering. Good luck.

I know this is an old post but was wondering if you still have the 2830 and if so are you located in Long Island.

Back