• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker 2510 DV for sale. RARE i/o. 2013 repower

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazyfinz

Reaction score
1996 Parker 2510 DV with Volvo Penta 5.7 I/O. DUOPROP with magic tilt trailer. 24k

This is a rare Parker DV with factory I/O. I purchased the vessel in 2010 as the second owner. The Vessel was originally owned in Norfolk, VA and I have run the boat in the Palm Beaches since 2010.

The gelcoat and decks are original, The boat had bottom paint when I purchased it. Since my ownership the boat has been trailer kept.
No rot, the boat is solid including all decks and hull.

2013 Repower:
In 2013 I purchased a factory new Volvo Penta 5.7 300 GSI, including a new volvo penta duoprop drive. Additionally, all drive components are new. The boat is currently running factory new volvo Electronic Vessel Control and fly by wire gauges and throttles. currently the motor and drive have 240 total hours.
The boat has a cruise speed of 28knts burning 9-11 gph at 3400rpm. Although the boat is a Parker DV model, since it is 9.6" wide it is great on the drift.
all systems are a go on this vessel, overall the boat shows as a 7-8, has minor blemishes that could easily be corrected with a little effort. I am a licensed Captain and maintained this vessel to the highest standards for safe operation offshore fishing.

I believe the vessel is worth more than asking price but a job relocation forces the sale. I will be uploading pics

pics attached

Attachments

• port side small.jpg
    port side small.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 395
  • volvo small.jpg
    volvo small.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 394
  • front parker small.jpg
    front parker small.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 394
I have lots more pics I can email on request. I am having trouble loading them correctly into the forum.

Back