• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2013 Parker 2120 - $56000 - San Diego

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Offshore

Reaction score
Amazing boat and amazing year of ownership! Probably the first boat ever that a wife tried to talk her husband out of selling!

$56,000
New top of the line trailer
200 Yamaha with approx 400 hrs.
Radar, nav, fish finder, brand new radio and antennae. Bait tank. No need to get into specifics of everything here. Anyone serious will appreciate that this boat is a good value, and better yet in the best shape you will ever find on a used boat. ...not to mention the package of extras!

Neptuna is in amazing shape and is super fishy. This boat has done everything from chasing tuna to catching bait. From an outrigger chase boat to hitting point loma for a family swim. She has been to the backside of San Clemente Island and found us a school of BF after a night of camping on her. Hitting paddies on the way back we landed yellowtail and dorado.

Here is what I looked for when buying the boat.
1. What condition is it in? When I purchased in March she checked out perfect. Was well maintained and the previous owner was upsizing. I had a trailer built and shipped from New Jersey. I have babied the boat since arrival with a thorough clean water washdown after every trip and my wife has made sure we clean every inch! New radio and antennae which was prob overkill but I wanted the reassurance.

2. Why is it being sold? Well the previous owner had money to spare and bought a bigger boat. Neptuna was sitting in winter storage looking for a new home. Was purchased and always maintained through the same marina.
I have stored her on the trailer after every trip. Neptuna was our entry into boating life. It went so well that we are looking into buying a live aboard and moving on with kids. Crazy right? My wife wants to keep the parker for boating but I would rather not carry the added cost. So that is why I am selling. ....but I still can't believe we did so much on it this year! ....and I didn't get fired either after all the time away from work ;-)

3. What is the asking price vs what it's worth.
New trailer is worth over $4,000
2013 2120 with a 200 Yamaha with low hours is worth approx $50,000
Electronics combo with radar, along with bait tank are an upgrade over most boats and worth approx $5,000 in upgrades
$59,000+ value and asking $56,000.
So the value is here. What you cannot put a value on is the condition the boat is in. I am 100% confident this Package is in the best condition possible and will stand behind that.

Not in any hurry to sell. In fact not needing to sell!
Please be fair and don't waste my time. I promise not to waste yours.

Attachments

• upload1.jpg
    upload1.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 33
  • upload2.jpg
    upload2.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 556
  • Upload3.jpg
    Upload3.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 556
Back