• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB- Bulkhead Mount Second Station

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoniB

Reaction score
Looking to install a second station on my 2520 XL; anyone happen to have a bulkhead console for sale? Figured I'd ask here before going to the dealer..
Thanks,
Boni-B

My local dealer tells me the 20” is discontinued, only the 17” is avail can you let me know who you ordered from?

BoniB":278w8wjo said:
My local dealer tells me the 20” is discontinued, only the 17” is avail can you let me know who you ordered from?

Tri-State Marine
5861 Deale Churchton Rd, Deale, MD 20751

(410) 867-1447

fannin,
I just installed the free standing gunwale console myself with all the steering but have yet done the throttle controls yet.
I still want to keep it like my stock Yamaha 704 binnacle style controller up front. let me know what you go with please?

ryderpit":1iqdri21 said:
fannin,
I just installed the free standing gunwale console myself with all the steering but have yet done the throttle controls yet.
I still want to keep it like my stock Yamaha 704 binnacle style controller up front. let me know what you go with please?

I have twin Evinrudes so I'm going to use the Seastar DS units for my second controls.

Thanks will call them tomorrow.
I priced this install with my local dealer. $3500 for parts (does not include cables) $2700 for labor. I just plan on buying the bulkhead console, $504, but good I saw your post, I asked what size and was told the 20” was not available any longer. Hopefully your dealer can get one.

BoniB":13sjsu4x said:
Thanks will call them tomorrow.
I priced this install with my local dealer. $3500 for parts (does not include cables) $2700 for labor. I just plan on buying the bulkhead console, $504, but good I saw your post, I asked what size and was told the 20” was not available any longer. Hopefully your dealer can get one.

Picked up my Bulkhead station today, did you ever get yours ordered?

Bolted mine up today. How’s your install going?
0b349ee3de7480cab61a4c17e22ba310.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm right about where you are. I ended going with a Suzuki so my controls will be electronic. They are being installed this week.

Attachments

• Rear Station1.JPG
    Rear Station1.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 268
Here's what my Suzuki set up looks like if interested.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• KIMG0101.jpeg
    KIMG0101.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 249
  • KIMG0100.jpeg
    KIMG0100.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 249
Made progress yesterday. Should have the new steering helm Monday.

Attachments

• 5-10.JPG
    5-10.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 234
  • 5-10-18.JPG
    5-10-18.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 235
  • 5-10-1.JPG
    5-10-1.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 235
Back