• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker OEM cushion fabric for sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoySEA

Reaction score
After 20 plus years Parker is changing his cushion fabric to another brand. if you need to match an existing cushion or are trying to restore an older Parker perhaps we can help by providing fabric or "skins" for your projects. contact us via e-mail

Webmaster Note by DaleH 04Sep08: CP endorses this offer to supply older Parker-sourced fabric to those having older boats.

I'm assuming that's you Michael.

For those of you don't know, Michael Sasser runs Coastal Canvas MFG in Beaufort, NC. If you have cushions on a NC built boat (excluding Grady), he most likely made them and the tag underneath will prove it.

He does great work and recently recovered everything in my 1999 2100 - Leaning Post, rear bolsters and jump seats, forward and console seating, and coaming pads. The boat was purchased from Texas and came with one cushion - and sure enough, Coastal Canvas MFG was written on the tag.

Hope you're doing well Michael.

Ryan Craig

optimaxfish":27hktmnk said:
Who supplies new Parker cushions/upholestry/fabrics?

I think Coastal is still doing a majority of the fabrication, it's just the fabric brand itself that was changed. The Fabric was changed, not the Fabricator ! 8) 8)

MIKE, i was wondering if I can order a leaning post cushion for a 2002 21se and a CENTER console cover. We have talkeD on email once but I haven't herd back.

thanks. Paul V. Long Island NY.

For anyone interested in new cushions or coaming pads for your Parker, you can call Micheal at Coastal Canvas 252 728 4946.

Hello,
I have a 2004 2501 SE with a Leaning post/Livewell and I desperately need a new cushion for the leaning post....What do you need from in as far as DIMMS in order to quote?

Thanks,
Nick

Hi,
I sent an email to the sales alias at Coast Canvas and haven't heard back yet.
Anyone know if they are on vacation?

Thanks!

Nick

:D I got good news for anybody that needs any cushions or new covers for their leaning post etc. I just talked to Michael at Coastal Canvas and he is making me a new front cushion for my leaning post. I got a 2000 21SE and I expect to have it in about a week and a half from today's date 6-18-13. Give him a call at 252-728-4946 and he will help you out. :D

+1 for Michael @ CC. He did a great job making new cushions for my 2110. Quick and reasonably priced.

ote="billy b"]looking for filler cushion 2120 sc...the 1 that would fit over a porta potti..thnx bill..mercer county ..nj[/quote]

I need the same cushion,have you heard anything ?
Thanks

In2Deep":1l2z2vf9 said:
Also looking for a small custom leaning post cushion for my pilot house conversion project.

Call Michael at Coastal. He has all of the deminsions etc as he made the originals. He made my custom Bimini top and he does excellent work at reasonable prices. 252-728-4946 he can ship the finished product to you. It will be spot on.

Another endorsement for Michael Sasser at Coastal Canvas. He covered a leaning post (seat and back) and made an enclosure for my 21SE. Absolutely beautiful work!

Back