• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sale or Trade 2003 Parker 2120 Sport Cabin Retro-Fit SOLD

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ppem45

Reaction score
I know there will be a ton of reply's personal and also posted here on the forum about this post but here goes.

I think most of you guy's here know my 2003 2120PH Modified and have seen the post I have put here on all the work that has been done to it. I am going to put it on the market and see if anyone wants it bad enough to make me some kind of deal. I hate to get rid of the boat as it is a one of a kind and everything on it is new or has been replaced. It's like a new boat with a 200 Yamaha HPDI with only 148 real hours SS prop and a SS Skeggard and a Yamaha Fuel Managament Systerm. The boat has the full transom with the fully automatic livewell and still has the self bailing deck, High Water Bilge Alarm, SeaSpension helm shock mitigating pedestal with new Helm Seat (Very Comfortable), Cabin is Carpeted, LED Trim Tab Switch and new Round Deck Plates w/ Screw Covers, second station w/ Sunbrella Cover and also another folding removable seat that goes behind the cabin door when it is closed (makes it nice when you want to fish 4 people without putting out deck chairs, Garmin 4208 w/ 18 mile Radar Fishfinder and GPS mounted on a RAM, Jensen 4 Speaker Stereo mounted on the trunk cabin ceiling and a remote on the dash, raw water washdown, Lewmar Horizon 500 Windlass with 300' of 8 Plait Rode and 25' of 1/4" Galvanized Chain, deck has been glassed over and windlass has been moved back so the rode lands in the middle of the anchor locker,SS Bow Roller and a 14lb Delta Plow anchor, dual antennas because I like the look (i was a truck driver),removable pedestal seat at the second station with Cover, VHF Radio, Columbia Boat Alarm System, Custom Coaming Pads, Tinted Windows, I installed a Front Hatch on the trunk cabin, 2 Series 26 Batteries, Garmin 400c FF on second station, new Aluminum Plate Armstrong Engine Bracket w/ Dive Ladder, LED Anchor Light, Venture 5000 Aluminum Roller Trailer w/ a Powerwinch RC-30, all new SS Lug Nuts and SS Bearing Buddies and a walkway and lighted guide-ons.

This boat is in excellent condition and has been mituculasly maintained.
I have more than $47,000.00 in it and would like to recover as much as possible thru the sale of her. I am considering a trade and some cash but would only consider a Parker 1801. Interested parties only with questions please contact me at.

http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/vie ... php?t=5424

[email protected]

Attachments

• Parker Transom 048.JPG
    Parker Transom 048.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 989
  • Parker Transom 089.JPG
    Parker Transom 089.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 990
  • 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 990
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 990
  • Parker Transom 041.JPG
    Parker Transom 041.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 989
  • Parker Transom 406.JPG
    Parker Transom 406.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 990
My Parker was sold today to Steve Lessard of Old Lyme CT.
Check out the new owners!

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 756
Back