new to site always love parkers

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stripbait

Reaction score
hi everyone iam new to this site iam hoping to be a new parker owner but i have some questions i was looking at the 2520 xl 16 degree an the 2320 i really like 2520 but is close to 100 grand new i would like some opinions on both boats is the 2320 as stable as 2520 iwould also like to have a trailer i lost my other boat to sandy so iam looking i will be keeping it at a marina thanks for any infor

IMO....
I think the 2320 is the sweet spot in the Parker Line
For Price Value cockpit size and gas performance
That being said if you need more living space then a larger boat is in order
Or fish in real shallow water or lake something smaller

welcome!!!! I have a 2011 2320ph I did a lot of comparsion befor I bought. I feel the 23 is a better buy it is only 1' smaller width and if you look at inside diamension =8" less. I have a 225 Yahama which is plenty of power but I would order 250hp. I usually fish 2-5 people troll 4-10 rods (2 per person in Ohio) I don't sleep on it so cabin is not a issue.I fish Lake Erie and have had it in calm to 4'-6' waves handles great, my only suggestion is get it with Seaspension pedestal seat for driver. :lol: :D

how about on a drift is it stable for a 8 '6 beam does it rock a lot thanks guys how about eletronics plenty of space two put to units in like hds9inch

I have a 2120 same beam
Shorter length only 21
Here is us fishing with 5 in back me and another in cabin
On stellwagon no problem

the 23 is a great platform
that said 10.5 beam is better
How much your willing to spend and gas to burn
Also how far to the fish if its close bigger boat is nice

Attachments

• Stellwagon.jpg
    Stellwagon.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 218
nice sully iam going on a sea trial in march on a 2320 i would like the bigger boat but price is out of my range who knows i just want to make sure iam happy with my choice i always like the2520xl

Me too ...lol

But 2320 is the boat I would like and I still think its Parkers sweet spot!

You wont be disappointed with the 2320. Stable,rides nice, huge cockpit, I am very pleased with my boat.

I run a 2 stroke ox66, I do not have a fuel management system so my numbers are not accurate.

Back