First timer

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frogmore916

Reaction score
First time using any type of forum. Just seeing how everything works. My wife and I are suppose to be picking up our 2017 2120 sc this coming week. Looking forward to talking with y'all about everything parker. Will post pics when boat comes in. Good to be here.

Good luck to you and your wife on your new boat. I took delivery of the same, just barely over 4 months ago. Already put over 400 miles on her, and 54 hours. Managed to salvage the remainder of a short season. This was just a "familiarity" season to see what improvements & tweaks need to be made for the next full season. There are definitely compromises with their smallest PH model, but definite advantages too. You've already found the best owner's manual online that you could hope for. How far are you from your boating waters?

Hey Jim, my name is David and thanks for the reply. About the same for us , were going to use this winter to get use to boat and electronics. And hit the fishing grounds hard this coming season. We live on a tidal creek which is about a 5 minute boat ride to the ICW, and 10 minutes to the ocean. We will be trailing the boat to 3 or 4 local boat ramps, all with in 5 miles of our home.

Welcome, pictures or it didn't happen. :lol:

Posting pics for Frogmore916, beautiful!

umHkYZ.jpg

nq9sBq.jpg

David, congrats! That's a beautiful scene on the creek. Don't make the same mistake I did, and didn't realize until tonight (4-1/2 months later) that under both of the large port and starboard v-berth cushions are storage compartments. I've been struggling for space, and these 2 hatched compartments will be a big help. How did I miss these? Or better yet, how did the dealer not point them out? I don't know whether to feel stupid, or relieved. I'll go with "relieved". :?

Back