Hello

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 5777

Reaction score
My name is Wes and I'm new to the forum. I live on Blackwater Bay, which is part of Pensacola Bay. I bought my third Parker today, a 2320 (http://www.gspsmarine.com/pre_owned_det ... 32365&nv=y). I previously had a 2120 and then a Big Bay 2300. I'm looking forward to chasing fish in the Gulf of Mexico out from Pensacola Bay. I'm also excited about associating with y'all via this forum.

That's a beautiful rig, welcome and enjoy it. Those of us in the colder climates need some pics of it with a little fish blood on the deck. :mrgreen:

Ice blue hull powered by an F300? What's not to love?
Congratulations!

Brent, the options, pictures, and descriptions are in the link the OP provided. It's loaded. :wink:

Megabyte":m5vdgy0h said:
Ice blue hull powered by an F300? What's not to love?
Congratulations!

Thanks. It's a little fancy for a Parker, and I guess I'll get used to ice-blue and white instead of the good old off-white cream color. The 300 pushes it pretty good. Took a sea trial yesterday before I signed on the dotted lie, and top end on flat seas was 51 mph @ 6000 rpm. I didn't expect that, but it'll be nice to have that power when trying to outrun a thunderstorm.

One thing unusual happened yesterday. I have mostly used Progressive to insure my boats over the years, but they turned me down on this one saying that 300 hp was too much for this boat. The Coast Guard sticker says a max of 300, so I'm not sure where Progressive is coming from on this. Anyway, they lost business to a local independent agent that the dealership uses a good bit.

It'll be a few days before I get her home - the dealership will take a few days to install the electronics and rocket launcher. I'm ready.

Back