New member, new to me Parker 2110

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wet Willie

Reaction score
Howdy guys! New member here, but I have been lurking around the site for a while. Seems like ya'll have a good group here and tons of knowledge to boot! Just wanted to introduce myself. I am from Virginia and live at the mouth of the York River in Gloucester county. I fish / boat mainly in the York River and the Lower Chesapeake Bay. Have been on the water all my life. Being raised on the river, I've owned a boat of some sort ever since I was 12 yrs. old but just this past Sunday purchased my first Parker. A 2000 2110 that I purchased from a friend who just didn't have time for it any more. It was very well cared for the majority of it's life but hadn't been in the water in the last 3 yrs so I'm gonna "bring her back to life!" She deserves a second chance and that's what she's gonna get. Looking forward to chatting with ya'll. I've learned alot from you guys already just lurking around, thank you for that. Hopefully I can return the favor and share the things I learn as I bring the old girl back around. Thanks again!

shawnee83":30fhzfbi said:
Welcome to CP and congrats on your new 2110. We all live to see the projects and boat pics so post some when you can. Best of luck with her!
Hey, thanks buddy! I'll try go get some pics over the weekend, hopefully showing some progress.

Back