New Parker 2320 Owner

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim2320

Reaction score
Hello fellow boaters.

2002 Parker 2320 SC Mercruiser 250 HP slipped in San Pedro, California. Interested to see if there are any other I/O owners of Parkers. They seem to be fairly rare. I'm new to boating and have a few questions if anyone knows what the tank size is / does a manual exist / etc. Didn't find much in the search function. I work in the harbor but this is a first boat to me. Here are a few photos...

Attachments

• Motor.JPG
    Motor.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 240
  • Back.JPG
    Back.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 240
  • At the Dock.JPG
    At the Dock.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 240
  • Launch Ramp.JPG
    Launch Ramp.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 240
Congratulations!

Outboards are the most common now, but back in the mid to late 90's there was a whole host of power options.
We have seen gas and diesel I/O's and small and big block gas inboards. There might even have been an inboard diesel or two produced.
Those were the days!

Welcome, if you call or e mail parker and give them the hid they should be able to give you a build sheet which will have your tank size and anything special when built

Mike h":290gb2n1 said:
Welcome, if you call or e mail parker and give them the hid they should be able to give you a build sheet which will have your tank size and anything special when built

Thanks. Got the build sheet but no tank size. When I asked, I was told "I believe it is 150 gallons." I'm not so sure it is this big although consistent with the outboards of this year. My fuel gauge only goes to 3/4 when full so I don't trust the gauge.

Pop open the rear pie plate and look for the RDS data tag.
It will tell you exactly how big your tank is.

Megabyte":26g9ii0o said:
Pop open the rear pie plate and look for the RDS data tag.
It will tell you exactly how big your tank is.

WILCO thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back