How-dy, new to Parker, new to personal boat ownership...

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barley00

Reaction score
Good Evening, Just bought an '04 2120 SC with a new Yamaha 150. This is my first personal boat, have many that I use for work and have been saying I wouldn't buy one for myself because they're such a headache! So far so good on this one, family loves it, looking forward to a nice summer on it if I can find the time.

Seems to me that the drainage off the deck is inadequate, has anyone modified the cowling(?) at the stern to aid with drainage when rinsing the deck?

Thanks a lot and I look forward to perusing this forum.

Cowling? I think you mean the splash well. I took mine out completely but yes others have altered theirs to allow quicker drainage.

Yes I did mean the splash well, used cowling for lack of the proper term. Thanks a lot, think I'll drill larger holes and apply mesh for the time being.

Another project I see right off the bat is to hinge the bench seat in the cabin in order to have better access to the area behind it.

Spend some time in the Project area.
Lots of great ideas in there. 8)

That there are Megabyte, great stuff! Drilled some holes in her yesterday to aid in rinsing the deck, one of the reasons I prefer to buy used, it's much less painful that way.

Back