New owner of a 2530 DeepV

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pasosfish

Reaction score
Hello,

Here to introduce myself to this extendedParker family!

I just bought myself a used 2015 2530 DeepV!! Towed this beast to Long Beach CA from Texas a few weeks ago.

Looking forward to getting her out on the water. She's going to double as a family Catalina camping machine and a fishing machine with the guys. I still need to get familiar with all the components and how to properly use them. Going to be reaching out for some advise as the weeks pass.

Who else on here owns a 2530? any in southern CA?

Where is a good site for parker parts and hardware, etc?

Thanks is advance!

Attachments

• Pasosfish Parker2530.PNG
    Pasosfish Parker2530.PNG
    273.9 KB · Views: 273
Nice boat, welcome to the west coast parker fleet. Its amazing how many of us are out fishing, I saw like 10-15 yesterday around catalina. Might have have been two boats following us, but ..

rwp48":393222v6 said:
Welcome aboard!
Are those cans mounted on the back of the top? Searchlights? Speakers?
Those were spot lights. Original owner probably used them for fishing/squid. I took them off.

djam":8gtinli3 said:
Nice boat, welcome to the west coast parker fleet. Its amazing how many of us are out fishing, I saw like 10-15 yesterday around catalina. Might have have been two boats following us, but ..
Thanks! I was out last weekend in the Huntington flats area and it was a parking lot

kidfreediver":3vfa1odf said:
I have a 2530 but in nor cal
Does yours have an air condition installed? Mine came with one installed under the forward port seat. Just not sure if I'm going to get much use of it here in SoCal.

Pasosfish":3a56r1fc said:
kidfreediver":3a56r1fc said:
I have a 2530 but in nor cal
Does yours have an air condition installed? Mine came with one installed under the forward port seat. Just not sure if I'm going to get much use of it here in SoCal.

No I do not have a/c really don't need it on the coast here

Back